The LIA – Logosynthesis International Association was founded in March 2014. It serves the continuous development of Logosynthesis as well as the distribution, quality management and acceptance of the model. The LIA develops criteria for the structure and content of training programmes and certifies Practitioners, Instructors, Master Practitioners and Trainers in Logosynthesis.
Statutes, Strategy, Contact
- Find LIA’s statutes here.
- Find LIA’s strategic orientation on the homepage.
- Find LIA’s presentation flyer here.
- Find LIA’s contact details of Board and Office on the contact page.
- Find LIA’s Ethics regulations here.
- Find LIA’s Certification regulations here.
- Find LIA’s Trainer regulations here.
The LIA Board is currently made up of the following people (from left to right):
- Ernst Aebi, President and Finances
- Luzia Graf Lammers, Vice President
- Dr. med. Suzanne von Blumenthal, Chair of the Training Commission
- Doris Grubenmann, Chair of the Certification Commission
- Dr. Willem Lammers, Responsible for Development
Collaboration trainers, founder and LIA
There is clear separation between the training and certification of Logosynthesis® specialists:
- In German-speaking countries, the Practitioner and Master Practitioner seminars are primarily provided in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland through the Institute for Logosynthesis®. Other recognised trainers provide the seminars in other countries.
- The founder, Dr. Willem Lammers, continues to develop the system of Logosynthesis and updates the seminars of the two curricula.
- The LIA takes responsibility for course standardisation and the certification of specialists.
All three stakeholders work closely together. As an overview of their respective activities: