The LIA – Logosynthesis International Association was founded in March 2014. It serves the continuous development of Logosynthesis as well as the distribution, quality management and acceptance of the model. The LIA develops criteria for the structure and content of training programmes and certifies Practitioners, Instructors, Master Practitioners and Trainers in Logosynthesis. The presentation flyer can be found here.
Statutes, Strategy, Contact
- Find the LIA’s statutes here.
- Find the LIA’s strategic orientation on the homepage.
- Find LIA’s ethics regulations here (in German only).
- Find contact details for the LIA’s Board and Office on the contact page
The LIA Board is currently made up of the following people (LTR):
- Dr. Willem Lammers, responsible for Development
- Esther Borra, Head of the Certification Commission
- Astrid Klein Lankhorst, responsible for International Relations
- Luzia Graf Lammers, Vice President
- Urike Schädler Türler, responsible for Marketing and Communications
- Ernst Aebi, President and Finances
- Dr. med. Suzanne von Blumenthal, Head of the Training Commission
Collaboration trainers, founder and LIA
There is clear separation between the training and certification of Logosynthesis® specialists:
- In German-speaking countries, the Practitioner and Master Practitioner seminars are primarily provided in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland through the Institute for Logosynthesis®. Other recognised trainers provide the seminars in other countries.
- The founder, Dr. Willem Lammers, continues to develop the system of Logosynthesis and updates the seminars of the two curricula.
- The LIA takes responsibility for course standardisation and the certification of specialists.
All three stakeholders work closely together. As an overview of their respective activities: