Curriculum for the Practitioner in Logosynthesis®
The Practitioner Curriculum focuses on learning, applying and deepening the basics of Logosynthesis®. This support in the development of the client is only possible if the professional him/herself develops continuously. Therefore, a comprehensive personal development of the learner is part of supporting clients in the best possible way. Topics that are worked with Logosynthesis® can be, for example:
- Dissolving blockages in life design and career
- Conflict management
- Blockades during performances in front of larger groups
- Difficulties in making decisions
- Tensions in the partnership and family
- Dealing with body symptoms
- Dissolving emotional blockages
- Dealing with learning blocks and exam nerves
- Fears in workplace communication
As a counsellor, coach, supervisor, educator or adult educator you will learn a new way of thinking and methods to complement and deepen your existing experience and competence.
Professionals in the field of psychotherapy who treat pathological patterns in feelings, thoughts and behaviour, Logosynthesis offers an important extension of existing models, as Logosynthesis® has an impact on a new approach.
Words move energy: Logosynthesis® is able to dissolve ossified energy patterns through given sentences. The ordering and liberating effect brings immediate relief to the client. Burdensome memories, ideas and reactions are released and the life energy starts flowing again. Logosynthesis® leads clients to more vitality, new insights and a better quality of life and strengthens resilience.
Logosynthesis® supports the processing of traumatic experiences , phobias, eating disorders, depression, etc.
The certificate Practitioner in Logosynthesis® proves that you can apply Logosynthesis® safely and professionally in your practice and at the same time have gone through a personal development process in order to accompany people comprehensively within the framework of your competence.
As a certified Practitioner in Logosynthesis® you are allowed to mention this title in your qualifications and to officially apply Logosynthesis®.
Practitioners are necessarily also LIA members and are listed as such on the website and thus easily found by potential clients.
This qualification is the prerequisite for certification as an Instructor, Master Practitioner or Trainer in Logosynthesis®.
The course to become a Practitioner in Logosynthesis is offered by recognised Logosynthesis trainers. It includes 12 seminar days, supervision and a written final paper. The training begins with the introductory seminar Logosynthesis Basic. This is followed by further thematic seminars, the order of which you determine yourself, depending on your interest and special field, and a Logosynthesis Live seminar. The seminars offer theory presentations, live demonstrations and plenary discussion opportunities as well as exercises in practice groups where you take turns learning in the different roles.
Continuing education includes the following elements:
- Participation in Logosynthesis Basic. This seminar offers an overview of the model and the method, with theory lectures, demonstrations and exercises.
- Participation in Logosynthesis Live. This workshop offers the opportunity to explore the model and impact of Logosynthesis through the personal issues of the participants.
- Participation in at least two of the three multi-day Way Seminars:
The Way of Courage, The Way of Will, The Way of Trust.
- Two days of group supervision or three hours of individual supervision. Accredited supervisors can be found here.
- Participation in a practice group with 4-6 sessions per year
- A written final paper on one's own learning experience with Logosynthesis®, including a case study of work with a client, which must be supervised before submission.
The following chart gives an overview of the training path. As a Practitioner candidate you will find a detailed description in the certification regulations. Please contact us if you are interested or have any questions: email@example.com.