Curriculum for the Practitioner in Logosynthesis
The further training to become a Practitioner in Logosynthesis® is aimed at professionals in coaching, counselling, supervision, psychotherapy, pedagogy, adult education and or other forms of counselling who are qualified by a comprehensive, completed training in this direction. The basics of these professions are not taught in the Practitioner Curriculum, but are assumed. If you do not (yet) meet these requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. So far, more than 200 practitioners have been certified in Logosynthesis®.
The Practitioner Curriculum focuses on learning, applying and deepening the basics of Logosynthesis. This support in the development of the client is only possible if the practitioner him/herself develops continuously. Therefore, a comprehensive personal development of the learner is part of supporting clients in the best possible way. Topics that are worked with Logosynthesis can be, for example:
- Dissolving blockages in life design and career
- Conflict management
- Blockades during performances in front of larger groups
- Difficulties in making decisions
- Tensions in the partnership and family
- Dealing with body symptoms
- Dissolving emotional blockages
- Dealing with learning blocks and exam nerves
- Fears in workplace communication
As a counsellor, coach, supervisor and educator you will learn a new way of thinking and methods to complement and deepen your existing experience and competence.
Professionals in the field of psychotherapy who treat pathological patterns in feelings, thoughts and behaviour find Logosynthesis an important extension of existing models, e.g. in the processing of traumatic events, phobias, eating disorders and depression.
The certificate Practitioner in Logosynthesis® proves that you can apply Logosynthesis safely and professionally in your practice and at the same time have gone through a personal development process in order to accompany people comprehensively within the framework of your competence.
As a certified Practitioner in Logosynthesis you are allowed to mention this title with your qualifications and to officially apply Logosynthesis. As an LIA member you will be listed on the website and thus easily found by potential clients.
The degree is a prerequisite for certifications as Instructor, Master Practitioner or Trainer in Logosynthesis®.
The course to become a Practitioner in Logosynthesis® is offered by recognised trainers and teachers. It includes 12 seminar days, supervision and a written final paper. The training begins with the introductory seminar Logosynthesis Basic. Further seminars and topics as well as the order of your participation are determined by you, depending on your interest and area of specialisation. The seminars offer theory presentations, live demonstrations and opportunities for discussion in the plenum as well as exercises in practice groups in which you alternate between the roles of client, facilitator, coach and observer.
Continuing education includes the following elements:
- Participation in Logosynthesis Basic. This seminar offers an overview of the model and the method, with theory lectures, demonstrations and exercises.
- Participation in Logosynthesis Live. This workshop offers the opportunity to explore the model and impact of Logosynthesis through the personal issues of the participants.
- Participation in at least two of the three multi-day Way Seminars:
The Way of Courage, The Way of Will, The Way of Trust.
- Two days of group supervision or three hours of individual supervision. Accredited supervisors can be found here.
- Participation in a practice group with 4-6 sessions per year
- A written final paper on one's own learning experience with Logosynthesis, with a case study of work with a client, which must be supervised before submission.